For any of you that know me and Gary personally you will understand what we have been through over the last 8 weeks!
To put it mildly it’s been an absolute chaos all thanks to our brand new loft conversion!!
Don’t get me wrong, I’m so happy with it – the kids have now got a new place to play (out the way!) and me and Gary can finally get some peace!
Ijn this article I wanted to discuss the real value a loft conversion can add to your home & of course the benefits!
It’s a bit of a weird subject to write about (I know) but loft conversions have been my life for the last few months and I really feel I know how to approach a loft conversion.
So what are the benefits?
1. Loft conversions help in adding value to your home. If you wish to make a sound investment in your home which yields something good in return, a loft conversion is your best option. You can increase the value of your property with the help of this method.
2. The traditional way of increasing the number of bedrooms in your home is to move. But with loft conversions, you don’t have to move anywhere. You can stay in the same area and avoid the need of modifying your commutation, finding a new school or changing the route of your posts. You don’t have to pay a penny for the removals company.
3. Loft conversions services help in increasing the space in your home significantly. You don’t to build a whole new area near or in your home to increase the space. With the help of loft conversions, you can extend the storage space in your home. This will prove to be an intelligent solution to increase the amount of space in your home. You don’t have to look for a new house which is bigger in size.
4. After the completion of loft conversions, you will see a dramatic change in the views of your home. Those days when you got both fascinated and jealous by looking at another home after loft conversions was done. Being higher up, you will see that you can survey your area with a new perspective.
5. Loft conversions will help in increasing the daylight as well. Your loft conversion windows will allow more amount of daylight for an increased period due to height, positioning, and angles.
If anyone would like to pop round to mine and admire it – you are more than welcome!
Thanks for reading